Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quotes

This will be a preface to what is to come. i LOVE quotes. Quotes make my day and life more meaningful.
Therefore.....

Every so often I will have many a quote posted. And it shall be wonderful.

"Love has given me wings and I must fly." ~ A Knight's Tale

"Find somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with and hold on to her." ~The Italian Job

"How do you plead?
-Like this....Please oh Please OH PLEASE!!
Pretty good pleading..." ~Little Rascals

"I object!
-On what grounds?
On the grounds of Brooklyn!!" ~Newsies

"Hey! I could get reported for this!
-By who? The leprechaun union?!?!" ~P.S. I Love You

"David me boy. Are you ever going to learn? Are you ever going to make something of your life?"

"I only know I'm meant for something more. I've got to know if I can be...astonishing."~Little Women The Musical

"I'll take the truth at any cost."~Paramore

"God doesn't make a no good anything." ~Forever Strong

"People who are guarded are afraid that you can see right through them. That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy and humor." ~Hitch

"Because we need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet. I mean, what does one life really mean? But in a marriage you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things the mundane things. All of it, all the time, every day. You're saying your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. You're life will not go unwitnessed because I will witness it." ~Shall We Dance

"Faith is a response to our hope."

"The idea is that we all have purpose. And if you don't live that kind of purpose that you have, there is only going to be misery." ~Will Smith

"I knew it was you. The whole time I knew it was you. But the others didn't believe me.
-And why did that stop you from coming to me?
I was too scared to come alone." ~Prince Caspian

"I'd give anything to see you again" ~Little Rascals

"Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you." ~ A Knight's Tale

No comments: