Monday, March 2, 2009

For Reals

This stuff is really...me. This is not everything that I can think of and in fact I left a lot of stuff out on purpose. Nobody will probably ever know me as well as they think and most will not even try. And I'm fine with that. There are only a few people who I care if they really know me. But I will no longer pretend I do or do not like certain things just because someone else does. These are some of the little things that interest or make up my life and personality.
And this, this is just skimming the surface.

I’m not a morning person. In fact I’m quite grumpy when I wake up.

I have a strange love of canned Hormel Chili.
Swimming is my passion.
I LOVE getting mail.
I have problems saying “I Love You”.
There are very few people who know much about me. I tend to keep things to myself.
I have never been kissed.
I love quoting Emperor’s New Groove.
There are 5 people that mean the world to me outside my family.
I am going to backpack across Europe and go to Hawaii.
I would go back to New York in a heartbeat.
My dream car is a silver Honda Accord, sunroof, 2005, black interior, stick shift.
I love the smell of rain.
I have a poster of Edward on my wall and I love the Twilight books.
Singing in the shower with the lights off soothes me.
Cold and Ashley don’t mix.
I can go to class with my hair in a pony-tail, no make-up, and glasses and I don’t care one bit.
I love dancing, even though I don’t know much about it.
Horseback Riding is very therapeutic and I feel very much at home on the back of a horse or in a stable.
I will tag a boxcar before I die.
I do not like confrontation.
I don’t like cleaning my room. Organized piles on the floor work very well.
I hate cleaning the kitchen.
I have lived in Utah for most of my life and have never been skiing.

Dillon Beach California is one of my favorite places in the entire world.
There’s a love/hate relationship going on with running.
High heels make me happy.
I love the feeling of freshly shaved legs.
I never make my bed.
I’ve been taken to the hospital on a backboard.
I have an addiction to chick flicks and chips and salsa.
The temple is one of the most glorious places set on this earth.
I LOVE driving.
Autumn, canyon, blanket, camp chair….yeah.
Being tan is something that I relish.
I love going shooting.
My ankles pop after I wake up or when I’ve been sitting for a long time.
I’m hyper adjustable.
I love anything that is similar between me and my grandma.
I’ve worn glasses since 2nd grade and contacts since 8th.
I was 16 before I got my ears pierced.
I absolutely love the town I grew up in.
I’ve never broken any bones or had to have stitches.
Hercules and Beauty and the Beast are my favorite Disney movies.
I didn't graduate high school.
I wanted to be Anastasia when I was little before I found out the real story.
I tell people what they want to hear.
I really, really, really want to go to Italy.
I want to record a cd someday.
I seriously love sports movies.
Old movies and Tv shows are so fun! I Dream of Jeannie, I Love Lucy, The Brady Bunch, Audrey Hepburn Movies. They just don’t make them the same anymore.
I love wearing gym shorts.
I HATE socks and shoes. I would go barefoot all the time if I could.
I got left alone on the strip in Vegas when I was 14. Don’t know if I ever want to go back.
I’ve dyed my hair light blue, bright blue, and then purple..
Heroes is my all time favorite tv show.
I tried for weeks to do a gainer off the diving board, and after many times of smacking the water and lots of bruises, landed it.
I once spent 30 min in the water beneath the diving board trying to persuade a 19 year old kid to do a front flip off the diving board.
I once bowled a 12.
Love love love music. So many kinds of music...but I have my own opinions about it.
I’ve crashed a four wheeler.
I’ve gotten bucked off a horse.
I’ve raced barrels and poles.
I love appliances/things that are red.
Me and my sunglasses have a very serious relationship.
Earrings are my fav accessory.
I’ve learned more about people than I probably ever wanted by working 5 am shifts at the pool.
I still sleep with a teddy bear.

No comments: