Basically, I just discovered John Mayer and how awesome he is. I don't know where he's been all my life.
Love Song For No One
This is pretty much the song that describes my life. No...not pretty much. It does describe me in a nutshell.
You know who else is a freakin musical genious? Jack Johnson.
Better Together
Decribe-age of me, yet again.
I don't know what it is about her that I love so much....maybe it's the guitar. Maybe her voice. The lyrics....I DON'T KNOW! But whatever it is blows me away. Ingrid Michaelson is on my...Dude! list.
The Way I Am
And last but certainly not least is one of my favorites. He isn't very big yet, but he is a FREAK. I am so jealous of what he can do with....everything. And I have 6 reasons why I love him so much.
1. He's a guy
2. He can SING
3. He owns the guitar
4. He's polynesian
5. He likes Disney movies.
6. His hair is fabulous. If I was a guy...my hair would look like his.
His name is Gabe Bondoc.
Drops of Jupiter Cover
Lion King Cover




1 comment:
Hey Ashley. Thanks for following my blog. We should still hang out sometime.
Post a Comment