A long time ago, or last year...I bought the complete series of FRIENDS. And ohmygoodness. LOVE IT! I'm seriously having a hard time getting through all of them because of my schedule, but I'm getting there. I believe I'm in season eight now. I love each of the characters for various reasons.
Phoebe: I love her awesome guitar playing. Hahaha she seriously knows three chords. I love how she speaks her mind...even if it's something really mean. You're never guessing with her. And I love how she's always flirting with the guys...and sometimes the girls hahahaha.
Ross: I love his physical acting. His nervous acting is my favorite. I love how he's been married three times. I love how he's a nerd that tries to act all cool....but really is still a nerd.
Joey: I love how he is centered on food. If there's food, he'll be there. I love how he seriously cares about his friends. Like when Phoebe finds out that she's actually 31 instead of 30 and missed her perfect kiss, Joey just follows her out of the coffee house and steps up to give her the best kiss ever. Or when he tells Rachel that he loves her and things get all awkward. So Rachel tries to smooth things over by telling Joey that her boss wants to buy her baby. And Joey goes down to her office and chews out her boss.
Rachel: I love how she KNOWS her fashion. I love how she gets back at people when they do something wrong in her eyes. I love how she'll go along with pretty much everything, but will stand up for herself.
Monica: I love her OCD-ness. I LOVE that she dumped Richard. I love that she married Chandler. I love that she lost a ton of weight just to be able so shove it in some guys face.
Chandler: I love Love LOVE Chandler. He is my absolute favorite! I love his sarcastic attitude. I love how he is good with his money and does well his job...even though he hates it. I love when he is serious in telling someone he loves them and the smile he gets on his face. I love all his jokes. I LOVE HIM! If he didn't have such a messed up family and if he were Mormon and if he were real....I would seriously marry him.
Basically,
Ross and Rachel need to stop hating each other and get back together.
Chandler and Monica need to have kids.
Joey needs a nice girl. That can feed him all the time.
And Phoebe needs someone that can stand her.
As I'm watching all of these discs on my laptop, I'll grab some scratch paper when I hear an amazing quote. And so....my partial collection of amazing Friends quotes. Otherwise known as mpcoaFq.
Joey-"Joey Doesn't Share Food!!
Rachel-"Well then how come you're still at a job that you hate? Why don't you quit and get the fear?"
Chandler-"Haha...because I'm TOO afraid"
Joey-"You guys, do you know anything about chicks?"
Chandler-"Fowl, no. Women....noo....."
Chandler-"Could we BE more white trash?"
Joey-"Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR?"
Chandler-"No! I want a saggy gut and flabby man breasts! So you can save your little speech."
Chandler-"I tell people secrets. It makes them like me!"
Chandler-"Oh it's the phone...The phone's making sounds!"
Joey-"Is that why you bought all this stuff? Well you know what...I will not watch your TV. I will not listen to your stereo. And, there's a cinnamon raisin loaf in the new bread maker that I'm not gonna eat. You know why?
Chandler-"Probably because..."
Joey-"Because it's all tainted with your betrayal!"
Chandler-"Ugh..turkey. Ugghh...giving thanks. UUUGGGHHH!
Ross-"Look everyone. It's the spirit of Thanksgiving.
Charlton Heston to Joey-"Put your pants on kid, so I can kick your butt."
Rachel-"Hey! No uterus no opinion."
Chandler-"I'm not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
Phoebe-"Look I told you! He's her lobster."
Chandler(singing)-"The sun'll come out tomorrow, BET yer bottom dollar that tomorrow...."
Joey-"Ross? You okay?
Ross-"They're still, they're still not coming on man. And the lotion and the powder have made a paste!"
Joey-"Really?! Uhh, what color is it?"
Ross-"What difference does that make?!"
Joey-"Well, I'm just--if the paste matches the pants, you can make yourself a pair of paste pants and she won't know the difference."
Chandler-"Isn't this a womens hat?"
Joey-"Dude, stop talkin crazy and make us some tea!!"
Phoebe-"P as in Phoebe, H as in heobe, O as in Obee, B as in Beebee, and E as in ello there mate!"
Everyone-"Ewww!!"
Joey-"That's right. I stepped up. She's my friend. And if I had to I'd pee on any one of you!"

2 comments:
This post made my day. =) I laughed so hard at the quotes about paste pants, getting the chick out of the VCR and when Joey peed on monica's leg. THAT, is my favorite episode ever I think.
Good times.
Oh my gosh. I just watched one of the beginning episodes from season 9 where Ross gets hit like 5 times in one minute. It's a really good thing that my parents were at church because I could NOT stop laughing!
Post a Comment