Actually, In January in a place called the Bountiful Rec Center...I became a Lifeguard Instructor. While I was becoming such, I was introduced to the wonderful place called the Kearns Rec Center.
It's basically the coolest place. EVER.
I freakin love it.
Now, I haven't actually been in any of the pools yet. But that's just cuz I'm a kick butt lifeguard. But from what I see from my guard chair, it looks quite amazing.
There are six Pools. SIX! Count em.
Indoor Comp
Indoor Rec
50 Meter
Dive Tank
Outdoor Rec
Splash
SIX POOLS!!!!!
Besides that, we get breaks every hour. We have schedules online. We have awesome management. There are always 7 or 8 people in the break room. Yeah, it's cool.
Dive is my favorite to guard. LOVE it. 18 ft of amazing.
Outdoor Rec can be a pain, but the Splash pad is freakin awesome.
Now just to compare. This is the pool I've been at for about 3 1/2 years.
This sign still never fails to entertain me. Especially when I open 3 times a week.
Lap.
Leisure.
Now, I'll admit....this is cool. About the first 5 times you see it.
My life. Seriously. Comprised of two pools and a LOT of Chlorine.




No comments:
Post a Comment