Sunday, February 13, 2011

E is for Erin

I love this girl.
Especially when she makes faces like this.
I especially love that she is on a mission to the great land of Canada right now. I love that she takes time to email me and show me that she loves me. I love that we're such good friends and can talk about anything. And, oh, we do.

And I love that we can do pretend High School Musical Pictures that turn out like this.

And if I could say anything to Erin right now, it would be this. Send me some Canadian chocolate. And a Canada leaf. Or something with a Canada leaf on it. Or, I'll send you money first...and then you can send me that stuff.
JK. I wouldn't say that. I would say all of that after I said this.
I love you. And I pray for you every day. And here's a hug. Just for you.

And Mission watch-a-movie-eat-pizza-and-get-fake-drunk-part-2 is waiting for you. :D

No comments: