Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who Puts You Back Together?

Whilst I was in the process of getting better, I ran out of episodes of Bones and was in turn forced to find another tv show to invest my time in. For a very, very long time, I have been wanting to watch Grey's Anatomy. But Netflix Instant play didn't understand my need for having things INSTANTLY. And they only had the 5th and 6th seasons online. And I wasn't willing to wait for the dvd's to get to me. That just takes way too long. BUT, by the time I was all caught up on the wonderful show Bones, Netflix had gotten their act together and put all the seasons of Grey's on.
I was a happy girl.
And from the very first episode, I was hooked. So for the past couple of weeks, literally, I have been watching Grey's Anatomy. And I am all caught up now and ready for the next episode that airs tonight. Let me tell you how I feel about each of the important characters on Grey's. I know that all the characters are important, but I'm only gonna do the ones that I like. :D

Meredith-self destructive, needs a new hairstyle, dark and twisty hahaha, kinda bugs sometimes, self centered but means good.
Derek-LOVE!! a good man through and through, loves meredith even though she doesn't really deserve it sometimes, hot, MCDREAMY!!
Alex-self destructive as well, a very good man, hot, deserves better than he gives himself.
Izzie-shouldn't do a lot of the things that she does, stupid for leaving Alex, dramatic, romantic.
Christina-damaged by Burke, awesome, dark and twisty, twisted sister, best bet for chief resident.
George-love. damaged by everyone around him. a GOOD person that ended up with a lot of crappy situations.
Miranda Bailey-the bomb.com, loves her little interns, caring, knows how to tell people what's up.
Jackson Avery-hot, sexy eyes, hot.....hot.
Addison-LOVE HER, awesome hair, intense eyes, made a good decision to get out of Seattle, crazy for cheating on Derek.
Owen-perfect match for Christina, loves without inhibitions, army vet, practical, needs a Mc-nickname
Mark-McSTEAMY all the way, finally knows what he wants and is willing to be a grown-up, self centered.
Lexie-means well, belongs with Mark, wants to be accepted by people around her.



If you haven't watched this show, get your butt into gear and watch it. It has made my life....better? funner? nicer? eh, something along those lines.


Now, on to Lost.

No comments: