Sunday, January 16, 2011

Little Graduations

Let me just start out by saying that I had a VAST amount of time on my hands this week due to what happened on Tuesday. After a short stint in the ER, I was confined to bed rest until I was better. I'm almost there. And really, it was a miracle how things played out starting Saturday night. The Lord was truly watching over me and guiding me to make the best decisions possible. I regret nothing. If you want to know the full story, feel free to ask privately.

And I'm okay. You can stop crying. I don't really do well with crying people.

SO, this is a list of what I have done since Tues night starting at 9pm. Oh, and all of these activities were done while laying completely flat...without a pillow. I just graduated to a pillow last night :D

Slept...quite a lot as a matter of fact.
Watched 2 whole seasons of Bones and am now caught up! <----Which equals about 10-12 episodes during the day to leave time for 2 movies at night.
Moved between my couch, alternating between either side of the couch.
Tried my parents bed. It was cool.
Watched XXX, Wild Wild West, Knight and Day, Salt, Sahara, and a random spattering of other movies with or without other people.
Britney came and played Harry Potter Lego with me for like 4 hrs.
Jenny, Kelsey, Whitney, Apple, Jorey, and Bryan came to visit me/watch movies/laugh/show pity. Mostly in that order.
Ate food including spaghetti. (Remember...while laying down)

That...is pretty much it. But my best accomplishment was when I realized that I didn't have to just watch tv all day. I remembered that I owned a computer capable of researching things. Which I did for about 3 hrs yesterday. I compiled a list of all the movies that are coming out between now and July, and made a list of all of the ones that I want to see. The ones in BOLD are the ones that I will be going to the midnight showing of. The ones in BOLD AND ITALICS are the ones and I will be seeing in IMAX @ midnight. Preferably at the District.


February
The Eagle-Feb 11 <---Channing Tatum. Need I say more.
Gnomeo and Juliet-Feb 11
Unknown-Feb 18<---Liam Neeson. HoM. Hot Old Man.
I Am Number Four-Feb 18

March
Beastly-March 4
Red Riding Hood-March 11
Battle: Los-Angeles-March 11
Sucker Punch-March 25<---Very excited for this one. It looks creepily epic.

April
Hanna-April 8
Fast Five-April 29<---Paul Walker!!!

May
Thor-May 6

June
X-Men: First Class-June 3<---Pre-story or Professor X and Magneto.
Green Lantern-June 17<---RYAN REYNOLDS!!!
Cars 2-June 24

July
Transformers: Dark of the Moon-July 1
Harry Potter Part 2-July 15<---The end of the epic series the world has been waiting for.
Captain America-July 22
Cowboys and Aliens-July 29

If you are going to watch a preview for any of these movies, I would watch Sucker Punch and Red Riding Hood. Cuz the obvious ones like HP and The Green Lantern are going to be in any movie you see at the cheapie theatres.

And then The Hobbit will blow us away in 2012.
ps...if you're looking for a good book to read. Read Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

2 comments:

Janell said...

I'm sure we'll talk later, but I've been wanting to know whats going on... and constantly crying so I'm glad you posted this so I can now stop. It was getting uncomfortable for me too. :P

Ashley Baugh said...

Bahahahahaha. I told you that crying about every little thing was going to catch up with you someday. I'm so happy my lowly blog post made it so you could pull yourself together.