1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Started school at UVU.
Went off a diving tower that was 10 meters high.
Taught a Lifeguard Class.
Guarded the Ironman in St. George.
Went to the Festival of Colors.
Welcomed home the first friend off the mission.
Went to the lady doctor.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?:
Honestly...I can't remember what my new years resolutions were for last year. I think I was in a pretty bad mind set last new years. So I'm pretty sure the only one I would have made was to make it through alive. Looks like I succeeded.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?:
My Karissa friend had her baby. Shaylie Kim Omer. She's adorable.
4. Did anyone close to you die?:
Negatory. This year has been pretty death free for me.
5. What countries did you visit?:
The country of...where I've been for my whole life. AMERICA :D
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?:
Better determination to do things that I've wanted to for years.
A new cell phone.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
March 31, 2010-The day I took my dad to go see Michael Buble in concert for his birthday.
June 23, 2010-The day Hayley, Britney, Kyle and I went to see The Backstreet Boys in concert.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:
Making it through my EMT class alive.
9. What was your biggest failure?:
Too personal to share.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: Yes. All year I have been dealing with something the neurologist calls psudo tumor cerebri. Basically, something sorta like a water tumor in my brain that they don't really know what it is. So they can't really treat it. It gives me really bad headaches and double vision. They finally took me off seizure medication for now to see how I will do without it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?: My 32 GB iPod Touch.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?: Mine.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?: Mine.
14. Where did most of your money go?: Tuition for school. Bleh. What a rip off.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Backstreet Boys and Michael Buble concerts. Real games.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?: Ridin Solo by Jason DeRulo
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: Happier
ii. thinner or fatter?: I would have to go with fatter.
iii. richer or poorer?: Poorer.
i. happier or sadder?: Happier
ii. thinner or fatter?: I would have to go with fatter.
iii. richer or poorer?: Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?:
Told my mom I loved her.
Hugged my family and close friends.
Saved money.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?:
Spent less time on facebook.
20. How did you spend Christmas?:
Woke up early. Took a long nap. Had the grandparents and a family friend over for lunch/dinner. Went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Came home and played games as a family.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2010?:
Probably a lot of things. But I don't really remember them because I don't really get embarrassed by them.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?: Yes. With my iPod Touch.
23. How many one-night stands?: Big Fat Zero. And will be forever and ever.
24. What was your favorite TV program?: I didn't just have one. I had many.
Friends
The Office
SYTYCD (I so wanted Robert to win)
Bones
And most recently...Scrubs
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?:
More people from the pool that have gotten on my bad side.
26. What was the best book you read?: The Hunger Games Series.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?:
Jack Johnson
Regina Spektor
Ingrid Michaelson
Imogen Heap/Frou Frou
Lifehouse
Train
Timbaland
28. What did you want and get?:
An iPod Touch.
29. What did you want and not get?:
A horse...of course.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?:
Inception
Easy A
Tangled
Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: You know what, I can't remember what I did on my birthday. OH YEAH. I had some friends come over and we made cardboard signs out of the stuff that was in my blanket and took lots of silly pictures. And we ate yummy brownies. I believe we went and saw a movie...but I can't remember what one. Probably Eclipse or something. Oh well, the only important thing is that now I'm not a teenage anymore. I was able to join the big kids club.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?:
A kiss. From someone I love.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?:
Jeans, sweats, t-shirts, kb socks, dc shoes, swimming suits, and hoodies. Basically, anything I like that is comfy.
34. What kept you sane?: All those tv shows I was hooked on.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?:
Taylor Lautner
Ryan Reynolds
36. What political issue stirred you the most?: Pro-life or Pro choice.
37. Who did you miss?: Same person I've missed for 10 years. And Jake. And Jeannie. And HAYLEY!!
38. Who was the best new person you met?: Skyler and Kandis
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: Don't be afraid to start over. Don't be afraid to love yourself for who you are. Say, "I love you" even though it's hard.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Okay...there's a couple. I can't just put my whole year into ONE song. There's a theme. But, it's not a depressed theme. Or a "WHY NOT ME!" theme. I am happy with where I am right now. But someday, somewhere...I will meet someone and I will have different songs to end the year with.
Because right now, I'm making my plan. WITH OUT a man.
Love Song For No One
Staying home alone on a Friday
Flat on the floor looking back
On old love
Or lack thereof
After all the crushes are faded
And all my wishful thinking was wrong
I'm jaded
I hate it
I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
So tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
Get here
Searching all my days just to find you
I'm not sure who I'm looking for
I'll know it
When I see you
Until then, I'll hide in my bedroom
Staying up all night just to write
A love song for no one
I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
So tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
I could have met you in a sandbox
I could have passed you on the sidewalk
Could I have missed my chance
And watched you walk away?
Oh no way
I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
I'm so tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
You'll be so good
You'll be so good for me
I Just Haven't Met You Yet
I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life
And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility
And somehow I know that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet
When Will My Life Begin
And I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin'
And wanderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?
Speak Now
I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in
On a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl
I hear the preacher say
"Speak now or forever hold your peace"
There's the silence, there's my last chance
I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me
Horrified looks from
Everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at you
New Years Resolutions
Turn my papers in and go on a mission.
Be temple worthy.
Love me for me.
Tell my family I love them more often.
Don't procrastinate homework.
Become an EMT.
Get a new job.



















1 comment:
loved this. because i love you.
and i agree with your favorite movies whole heartedly.
and thanks for telling me how cool your ipod was this summer. because i bought one. and i love it.
Post a Comment