Thursday, December 30, 2010

S is for Scrubs

So this is the second post of that 30 blogs in 30 months thing. Why would anyone want to know about something I ate this month. That sounds unbelievably boring unless I had gone to Hawaii and had some pig or something.
Which I didn't.
But seriously. I really don't think anyone cares about something that I ate this month. I don't even really care. I just know that I eat food to hopefully keep me alive for a little longer. It's strange...but it seems to be working.

This is a picture of everything I ate this month that you all care about.











Yes, I know there's no picture. That's cuz we all DON'T CARE!

But, I do have something amazing to tell though. Well some things.

I finished the third season of Bones. :D
I got a Chi Straightner for Christmas :D :D
My friend Mary made me a bombin quilt :D :D :D
Janell and I are having a New Years Eve/Mocktail Party :D :D :D :D
I discovered the show Scrubs...and am now officially hooked. :D :D :D :D :D
And my financial aid went through for Spring semester (FINALLY) and everything is falling into place. (I knew God wanted me in school next semester as much as I did.) :D :D :D :D :D :D

BRING IT ON 2011!!!!

No comments: