Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yeah. That Just Happened.

As luck would have it, right before I was about to do the most awesome blog EVER....my computer decided to go on the fritz and not let me do anything. So, now it is at my awesome cousins house while he is fixing it. And I now have nothing on which to download my pictures from my camera so as to write a blog about it.
I only have four words going through my head right now.


I lost the game.


And as luck would have it....so did YOU!

If you are one of those sad people who have no idea what "The Game" is. I found something to help you out.


Now, go make everyone lose the game too so that you aren't the real loser. :D

(p.s. I'm playing a piano solo AND singing in a quartet in my ward's Christmas program on December 19th. Just sayin.)

2 comments:

Mindy Cro said...

miss you x27. you make me laugh :)

Jaimie said...

You are my BBF. And I like your bloggy. I'm glad this happened.