This one was one of those.
So...here's the picture of me.
Yeah. Moving on. I think I have a problem making normal faces. I'd rather make a funny face than a fake smile face. Ya know. And actually...this picture isn't at all accurate seeing as how I just chopped all my hair off.
My month was jam packed with a million and a half things. Like this.
- Work=adg;asg;ojnasfd....kinda frustrated. But it's a job.
- School=good. boring. good.
- EMT School=Freaking Awesome.
- Church=3 hrs long. good.
- Friends=Amazing. old ones. new ones. I won't list them all.
- Harry Potter=Midnight showing at the District on the IMAX screen. I have never seen a theatre that big before. I will only see midnight showings there from now on. So worth it. And jumped pretty high at the snake part. Even though I KNEW it was coming.
- Thanksgiving=Harry Potter...again (and totally scared the girl sitting next to me at the snake part cuz I grabbed her leg right as it jumped out. don't worry...I totally knew her.), FOOD!, Black Friday Shopping!!! (Bought first 2 seasons of BONES!)
- Cutting Off Hair=yess.....
- Tangled=LOVE! "Frying pan. I know right! Who would'a thought?"
- Kyle=took me to lunch. First time that has ever happened when it was a just because kinda thing.
- Curtains=Mindy is awesome. And the gun made me jump. HA.
- Putting Up Christmas Stuff=it's a work in progress right?!
- Bones=Made it to season 3!
- Timbaland=discovered that I LOVE TIMBALAND. And would like to thank her Janell friend for Shock Value II. It's seriously all I've been listening to for the past week.
YEP. I just read what I wrote. It's kinda boring. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't make it to the end.
Bring on December!
(Next up...the highly anticipated Bird Post.)

1 comment:
YAY Timbaland! I'm so happy you like it. :D!
Post a Comment