Now to the interesting stuff...about me!!
I got my License and Patch in the mail yesterday for getting my EMT-I. So it's officially official.
Worked my first shift as a manager at the outdoor pool today.
Made 2 bracelets and 1 keychain with the help of my Kelsey friend.
I'm going to see the Green Lantern tomorrow night with my brother for part of his birthday present.
Got to see Steven Jones and Nik Day at a concert at BYU-I last weekend. They were both super hilarious.
There's a free Allred/Parachute concert next week at the Gallivan Center in SLC. They are promoting the "Fight the New Drug of Pornography". It should be awesome.
Rodeo Week is next week. It ALWAYS falls on the week of my birthday. And I'm okay with that.
I get to be a LGI judge for Lifeguard Games at KOPFC next month. Super uber stoked for that.
And (thanks to Jennifer) I just got addicted to this site called pinterest. If you like stumbleupon or witty signs and crafty things....well let me just say. This website is for you. But beware. You will be sucked in.
This is probably one of the things I want to make the most. I have this weird obsession with anything to do with book pages or sheet music.
Here's a tutorial on how to make this.
The second would be this. Basically....this is how to do it.
1. Put on nail polish and let dry.
2. Dip fingernail in alcohol. Pretty much any kind. They said vodka works the best but...yeah...
3. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail.
4. Pull of slowly and be really impressed with yourself.
5. Paint top coat if desired.
And in case any of that failed to impress you, here are some other awesome websites you should check out.
Dear blank, please blank.
Passive Agressive Notes Dot Com
My Life Is Average (This one is old, but still soo good.)
Or...Farmer Bales Himself in Hay
And if THOSE fail to amuse you....you should get a lobotomy.
2 comments:
Love the new blog style :)
why thank you bloggy buddy. it was definitely time for a change.
Post a Comment