Hi. My name is Ashley. And I'm addicted to The Vampire Diaries. (And Bones. And Grey's Anatomy. And Private Practice. And New Girl. And the Office.)
AHH! It is just SOO good.
CURSE YOU NETFLIX AND YOU'RE AWESOMENESS!!! YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO WIELD ANY SORT OF SELF CONTROL TO GET HOMEWORK DONE!!
*I entirely blame Netflix if I fail my math class in two weeks. N-tire-lee.*
It is a gift. And a curse. And I will have to learn to live with it daily.
I actually read the first four books of The Vampire Diaries years ago. And I liked them more than Twilight then, and now...for the most part.
(I do like me some Jacob let me tell you.)
![]() |
| I mean...who could resist this?! |
Now. Bask in the wonderfulness of TVD.




2 comments:
I am so glad I encouraged this blog post...or did I? I am now all caught up and can't wait until Jan 5th when it comes back on....dang it seems so far away!
Good! I have some time to catch up on the new ones! Phew. Stupid finals.
Post a Comment