Sent my best friend on a mission.
Sent Brother on a mission.
Became a manager.
Made a quilt.
Went to over 80% of my Institute class.
Went to a Jewish Synagogue.
Became an EMT and an EMT-I.
Made Pi Pizza Pies on Pi day.
Experienced a Passover with my Singles ward.
Discovered Pinterest.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for this year?
Well...here are my resolutions from last year.
Turn my papers in and go on a mission. Due to unforeseeable circumstances, that did not end up happening. But it is in the works.
Be temple worthy. Again. In the works.
Love me, for me. I did a LOT better at this. And I have some amazing people helping me.
Tell my family I love them more often. Erm...kinda.
Don't procrastinate on homework. I did WAY better! So...yeah.
Become an EMT. CHECK!!
Get a new job. Well...they promoted me at work. So, I guess that counts.
Yes, I made new ones for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
One of my best friends from high school did. My friend Heather had a little cutie and named her Ava.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My fish, the Kracken, died a few weeks ago. *sniff*
5. What countries did you visit?
United States of America. BAM!
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
A mission call.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day Javier Morales broke his foot during one the RSL games.
The day I had to say goodbye to my best friend Britney.
The day we dropped Kyle off at the MTC.
Christmas day, when we got to talk to Kyle for the first time.
The 10 year anniversary of 911.
The day Osama Bin Laden was killed.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting my EMT-I.
Passing my Math 1000 class.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting on a mission the same year I turned 21.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. Same brain stuff. And...I broke my 4th metatarsal on my left foot.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Android phone.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Brothers. Britneys. Heathers.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?
Complainer lady at the pool. Mostly work related people.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Paying for school. Gas. Food. Crap I didn't need. MUSIC.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about.
REAL GAMES!! Going to Dillon Beach, CA.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Super Bass-Nicki Minaj
Baba Yetu-Christopher Tin
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or Sadder? Happier
Thinner or Fatter? Fatter
Richer or Poorer? Richer
18.What do you wish you'd done more of?
Worked out more.
Saved more money.
Been a better person.
Spent more time with my family.
Read more books.
19. What do you wish you'd have done less of?
Spent less time on Facebook.
Spent less time watching tv shows on Netflix.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Woke up at in time to get ready to go to church at 9 with Mom and Dad. Came home after and opened presents. I got a Fossil watch and a iPod Shuffle for my mission. Got to talk to Kyle for about 50 min. Went up to James and Julies to have dinner and spend time with family.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2011?
Honestly can't remember. If I actually got embarrassed when things happened, I would probably have something that stood out.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
No.
23. How many one-night stands?
Zero.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Well...I LOVE shows. So I'll say all of the ones.
Bones (a Bones baby is coming!)
Grey's
Private Practice
SYTYCD
New Girl
How I Met Your Mother
The Vampire Diaries
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes.
26. What was the best book you read?
Mortal Instruments Series
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nicki Minaj
Mumford and Sons
Adele
28. What did you want and get?
An Android phone.
A manager position.
29. What did you want and not get?
A horse.
A mission call.
30. What was your favorite film of the year?
Thor
Harry Potter 7.2
Crazy Stupid Love
Fast Five
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Captain America
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21. I had a beer party. Fake beer and crap. And we watched Star Trek. And quite a few people came over to my house. We watched the movie on the Mercer's huge screen in their basement.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A mission call.
A better tan.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Jeans, t-shirts, blouses, hoodies, mismatched kb socks, dc shoes, swimming suits, shorts, chacos.
34. What kept you sane?
TV shows. Playing the piano.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Boy-Paul Walker
Girl-Emma Stone
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay lifestyles/marriage.
37. Who did you miss?
Kyle. Britney. Hayley. Grandma.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Morgan Nelson
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Go to Institute. It will make your life infinitely better.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter.
-Kelly Clarkson
Don't lose who you are in the blue of stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
-Jessie J
New Years Resolutions.
Go on a mission.
Visit family in Florida.
Ride a horse.

















No comments:
Post a Comment