Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pottermore

Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life for over half of my lifetime. One of the best moments of last year was going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

It should come as no surprise that I have been checking the Pottermore website EVERY day since October 1, 2011. The day is was supposed to come out.

Well my friends. Today was the day. Well...technically yesterday. But I signed up, and WOULD NOT go to bed until I got my "Hogwarts Email". :D And guess what, it came.

I feel like this is going to occupy a lot of my free time.

I'm the happiest seed on a strawberry.

This day has been a long time coming. Enjoy the very best of my HP board.







Source: smosh.com via Ashley on Pinterest











Yeah...NEXT!









You know you're a potterhead when the word "always" carries more weight than the word "love".


Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest





Are you magical? www.pottermore.com


.ashley.

No comments: