Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quote-ee Quote-ey Quote-y

Ever since I got my first cell phone, I have developed this habit. Whenever I hear something amazing...whether it be from a movie or a person or a book...and I don't have any paper, I'll text it into my phone and save it as a draft.
Needless to say, the drafts folder on my phone is getting quite large. I feel it is necessary to share what I find to be the precious, amazing, and hilarious. A small part of the quotes that I find make up a major part of my life.

Sometimes losing balance for love is part of living a balanced life.
Eat, Pray, Love

May I talk with you in the Stop-Openly-Contradicting-Me room please?
Psych

Boom, Boom, Boom...Muffins!! Boom, Boom, Boom....That Thing! Boom, Boom, Boom....Holeeeyyyy Ghost!
Psych
*I have SO many favorite quotes from Psych. These are just the ones from my phone.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.
Inception

*These next couple ones from Pirates I put in my phone while on Lortab from my wisdom teeth. Surprisingly...I still think they're good.
Today is the day worth livin' for!
Pirates of the Caribbean-At Worlds End

The trick isn't about livin' forever Jackie. It's about livin' with yourself forever.
Pirates of the Caribbean-At Worlds End

Up is down. Well that's just maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?!
Pirates of the Caribbean-At Worlds End

Anne: Don't you ever imagine things different than they really are?
Marilla: No.
Anne: Oh Marilla, how much you miss.
Anne of Green Gables

I believe in the sun even if it does not shine. I believe in love even if I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent.
Erin's house



Would you want to marry a wicked man?
Well I wouldn't marry anyone who's truly wicked. But I think I'd like it if he could be wicked, but wouldn't.
Anne of Green Gables

Guys! Get your Titanic rears in gear and kick some Olympian butt!
Hercules

Every shadow no matter how deep is threatened by more than light.
The Fountain

The definition of being a missionary is living without your family for two years so that other people can live with theirs forever.
Josh Lee's farewell

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and to be loved in return.
Moulin Rouge

I'm sorry. This is the fun vehicle. The Hum-drum Vee is back there.
Ironman

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
The Fray, All At Once

Whenever I have to do something quick I always bring a turtle.
The Swan Princess

No no no...amateur. Let me handle this.
The Lion King

What took you so long?!
~WHAT?!!...I stopped to get coffee.
Did you get a reciept?
~Yeah, and I got you one too.
You're the greatest!
Sahara

If you see a pretty figure you follow it. Then you check the face. If the face doesn't make you sick, then you take her dancing. Then you're matched up.
*I can't remember where this came from...but it was awesome!!

You live here?
Yep! Home is where your rump rests!
The Lion King

That's Mr. Banana Beak to you Fuzzy!
The Lion King

N.E.W.T.S Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
Harry Potter

Did I wake up this morning thinking I'd be putting together a bird funeral? You never know what your day here is going to turn into.
Pam-The Office

K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid
Dwight quoting Michael-The Office

(About Adoption)  
Physically, you're providing a baby. Spiritually, it's meant for someone else.
A blog I stumbled upon : )



Dang it, Jim. I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're...useless!
Treasure Planet


OH! And...I've got a love-eh-lee bunch of coco-nuts.

No comments: