I am a HUGE backpack person. I hate hate hate carrying bags or really anything in my hands. I like having my hands free so that I can...hold other stuff. Hahahaha. No, really. I like not having to have anything in my hands. So that on the off chance that I need to quick do something with my hands, I don't have to set a whole bunch of stuff down on the ground or in other peoples hands.
With the crazy life I lead, I have to carry quite a bit of stuff around with me. Everywhere. Just so that I have it when I need it. Mainly...
My Hempz lotion
Ocean Potion Sunscreen
Goggles and a Cap
Brush
Propel Packets
Camelback Water Bottle
Planner
5 things of various Lip Moisturizers
Pens and Pencils
CPR Mask
Wallet
Keys
Phone
Tampons
And probably a lot of other things at various times of the day.
And yes, they do go in this order.
ANYWAY, I was at work early yesterday morning and I go to my backpack to get something. And the freaking zipper breaks!! I knew it was coming eventually cuz a part of the zipper was getting a gap in it. But still! Seriously. I LOVED my backpack. It was camo and made me feel cool. Mostly cuz it was camo. : )
RIP DLB!! (dear little backpack)
When I bought my camo pack, I promised myself that the next time I got a backpack it would be an O'GIO pack. I understand they are expensive. But the are the best ones out there. And they last forever. And if they get damaged...the company replaces it.
So. In 4-5 days...I will again have something that always has my back. Literally.
And this is the wonderfulness of my new back saver.
And this. This is just funny.



No comments:
Post a Comment