Picture Update
Festival of Colors Aftermath
Ken, Kelsey, and weird lady. Bahahaha.....
Where that dot is on Vancouver, Canada... Yeah, totally guessed exactly where Britney is going on her mission.
My cousins kids. They are the cutest, coolest kids ever. Tanner, Annalie, and Jacob. They are my adopted niece and nephews cuz I don't have my own yet. Thank goodness.
Passover at my singles ward.
Allred concert at Riverwoods Music Fest 2011. Stood in the snow the whole time. SO worth it.
Ken's keys. I took that fake baby arm and poked two holes in the hand part and got the key ring through. It seriously took me like 30 min. Epic win.
Other than that stuff, I'm WAY into ReAL soccer right now. LOVE it. They just won 2-0 against New England Revolution with their second string. Pretty much humiliated Boston. Yes! On to the Rocky Mountain Cup and the CONCACAF Finals! WOOO!!!
Jamison Olave=The VERB!





3 comments:
Festival of colors was epic. I still have a bright pink streak in my hair from it.
I think I have a little pink left in my hair too...I really need to get my hair redone. Probably should get on that.
Um.... I love this post too... or maybe I just love you... that could be it too :)
Post a Comment