Happy Star Wars DAY!!!!! May the 4th be with you : D
Can I just say...I LOVE Star Wars. It seriously rocks!! I don't care if anyone else considers it nerdy or lame or whatever. It is the bomb.com. For real.
And PS!
Did you know they have a Wookieepedia?!
In the past, I have taken such pictures as these.
You can be jealous. :D
As for other less important aspects of my life.
I'm almost done with my EMT-I class. Bout friggin time too.
They made me an Assistant Manager at the Outdoor Pool this summer. That is going to rock.
I got done teaching my 3rd and last lifeguard class for this year.
I'm going on vacation to the great land of California soon. Boo YA!
I've been reading some great books. Such as Glass Houses, City of Bones, Infinity, and i re-read some of the Hunger Games books.
Real lost the Finals in the CONCACAF Champions League. But that's okay. We're still gonna do great with the MLS season.
I'm starting to get into the show Avatar.
I'm going to tea on Friday with Janell, Ashley C, and Cole. Yes. Cole is coming with us.
My birthday is next month.
And...life is GOOOOD!!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment