Okay. This is the third year in a row that I've done this. Some of the questions I've used in past years have sucked. I don't want to answer questions like, "What would have made your year significantly better?" or "Are you Fatter or Thinner than last year?"
Who. Cares?
I want to remember me being awesome.
So, I changed ones that I thought were stupid. HA! Take that!
I also firmly believe that pictures really are worth a thousand words or more. Thus, the overload of pictures.
NOW, we begin!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you've never done before?
Who. Cares?
I want to remember me being awesome.
So, I changed ones that I thought were stupid. HA! Take that!
I also firmly believe that pictures really are worth a thousand words or more. Thus, the overload of pictures.
NOW, we begin!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you've never done before?
Went to a caucus meeting.
Demolition Derby (in Eagle Mountain with Dad)


Floating Lanterns (the night before Apple left on her mission)

Shot a bow for the first time. (At Jake's Archery in Orem)

Had a maple bacon doughnut.

Was a bridesmaid.....TWICE!


Learned how to fold a paper crane.

Got a passport.

Shot a bow for the first time. (At Jake's Archery in Orem)

Had a maple bacon doughnut.

Was a bridesmaid.....TWICE!

Learned how to fold a paper crane.

Got a passport.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions? I just realized that I didn't keep ANY of my resolutions from last year. Lame!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My cousin Nancy had her 4th baby, Bailey Rae.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.
5. What countries did you visit? If only USA, where was the best place you visited?
Billings, Montana
St. George, Utah
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? More time with my bow.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 6, 2012-The announcement in General Conference where President Monson changed the mission age to 18 for guys and 19 for girls.


December 14, 2012-Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting
July 20, 2012-Aurora Colorado Shooting
October 5, 2012-Car Accident with Mindy after our amazing time at The Fear Factory!



March 6, 2012-Hayley got home from her mission!
February 20, 2012-Kyle came home from his mission!
December 21, 2012-The "End of the world".......NOT.
December 21, 2012-The "End of the world".......NOT.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I bought a car and got a new job as a phlebotomist.
9. What was your best shopping discovery? Maurices and Etsy.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Mmmm....not that I can remember.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My car, my phone, my computer.


12. What plays did you see in 2012?
The Secret Garden
Les Miserables
My Fair Lady
Aladdin
13. Crafts done in 2012.


14. Where did most of your money go? Phone, food, gas, clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Renting the Lehi Outdoor Pool for my birthday. (and Kyle's too)
Lady A concert with Jessica.
Renting the Lehi Outdoor Pool for my birthday. (and Kyle's too)
Lady A concert with Jessica.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012? 22 by Taylor Swift
17. Some of your new favorite foods from 2012? SUSHI!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Reading
19. Best new restaurant discovery? The Smoking Apple in Lindon, The Loco Lizard in Park City, Apple Spice Junction in Provo, and Cappeletti's in St. George.
20. How did you spend Christmas? Slept in, opened presents, saw The Hobbit, made an amazing Prime Rib dinner, and spent a lot of time as a family.




21. Best video(s) from 2012?
22. Did you fall in love in 2012? No
23. Who that was close to you got married?
Jenny Ibarra


Kelsey Vaughan and Ken Decker


Hayley Han


Cami Clayton


Janell Durtschi


Madi Parker


24. What was your favorite TV program? Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Psych, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Arrow, Bones, Beauty and the Beast, Alias, Smash.
25. Did you go to any concerts?
Lady A, Dairus Rucker, Thompson Square

Toby Keith

Lady A, Dairus Rucker, Thompson Square

Toby Keith

26. What was the best book you read? The Help, The Lucky One
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Imagine Dragons, Mumford and Sons, Maroon 5, Of Monsters and Men
28. What did you work in 2012? The Legacy Center, The University of Utah for ARUP, YES International, and Central Utah Clinic in Provo.
29. Quote a song lyric that sums up the year.
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time, It's miserable and magical at the same time.....I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22. -Taylor Swift
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time, It's miserable and magical at the same time.....I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22. -Taylor Swift
30. What was your favorite film of the year? The Avengers, Pitch Perfect, The Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit, Les Mis.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
The only things that I remember doing are having an amazing dinner, went to lunch at Los Hermanos with Kyle, went to see Brave, and getting my BOW! And it was my Golden birthday!


The only things that I remember doing are having an amazing dinner, went to lunch at Los Hermanos with Kyle, went to see Brave, and getting my BOW! And it was my Golden birthday!


32. What are some of your favorite personal hairstyles? Big waves, braids, messy buns, sock buns.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? Classy, Comfy, Fab.
34. What kept you sane? Ellen and Jenna Marbles Youtube Videos.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Guy-Chris Hemsworth
Girl-Emma Stone
36. What is the nicest thing someone did for you this year? An anonymous person gave me a gift card to one of my favorite cafe's.


37. Who did you miss? Britney!
38.Who was the best new person you met? Jana Judice
39. What is a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Don't ever, ever, ever end up in the hospital. It is not a nice place to be.
Don't ever, ever, ever end up in the hospital. It is not a nice place to be.
40. What are some things you want to remember about 2012?
Hayley, Apple, and I went to Park City right before Apple left on her mission.

Hayley, Apple, and I went to Park City right before Apple left on her mission.

We had our 2nd Annual Memorial Day Weekend Tea.

I coached an awesome team for Lifeguard Games at Kearns.

Attended the Brigham City Temple Open House.
Went to the Greek Festival for the 3rd year in a row.
Saw Gone With The Wind for the first time with Jenny.
Spent July 4th at Rio Tinto watching my boys play followed by amazing fireworks with my family.

Went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo...TWICE!


I coached an awesome team for Lifeguard Games at Kearns.

Attended the Brigham City Temple Open House.
Went to the Greek Festival for the 3rd year in a row.
Saw Gone With The Wind for the first time with Jenny.
Spent July 4th at Rio Tinto watching my boys play followed by amazing fireworks with my family.

Went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo...TWICE!

Went to the Festival of Colors for the 3rd year in a row.

Made 4 pies for Pi Day.

Started to really like Michael Jackson's music.
Found out Jeannie and I share a slightly unhealthy obsession of Taylor Swift. (us right after rocking out to T Swift in her car)

This video.

Made 4 pies for Pi Day.

Started to really like Michael Jackson's music.
Found out Jeannie and I share a slightly unhealthy obsession of Taylor Swift. (us right after rocking out to T Swift in her car)

This video.
New Years Resolutions
Use my passport.
Go to the beach.
Go to Stadium of Fire.
Past years Year In Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment