Enjoy.
Start every one of these with "The One Where". It will make it much better and I won't have to type as much.
...Dwight does his own fire drill.
...Jim dresses as Dwight...Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.
...Kevin brings in his famous chili.
...They have a funeral for a bird.
...Michael says, "I Declare BANKRUPTCY!"
...Holly and Michael rap.
...Jim puts stuff in jello.
...Dwight's desk gets wrapped in wrapping paper and replaced with cardboard.
...Jim fills Dwight's phone with nickels and then removes them all one day.
...Every time Jim turns off his computer he hands Dwight an altoid.
...Michael wears a womens suit.
...Jim proposes to Pam.
...Jim faxes Dwight a message from future Dwight telling him that the coffee is poisoned. Following, Dwight tackles Stanley and the pot of coffee.
...Jim and Dwight make an alliance.
...Have a Fun Run.
...Jim puts Andy's phone in the ceiling.
...Jim links Dwight's cell phone and desk phone to his Bluetooth and Dwight destroys his phone.
...Ryan starts the fire.
...Ryan steals a whole bunch of bowling shoes while quitting.
...Michael, Pam, and Ryan spend their day throwing cheese puffs in each others mouths.
...Michael makes the Survivorman video, trys to eat some mushrooms, and Dwight tackles him.
...Andy floats away down the river in a blow up sumo suit.
...The GPS "made" Michael drive into a lake.
...Dwight cuts the face off the CPR dummy.
...They go to the Euketa branch wearing fake mustaches and break the copier.
...Jim and Dwight have the Mr. Buttlicker interview with Michael mediating.
...You meet Prison Mike.
...Jim, Pam, Michael, Dwight have the classy discussion and Michael agrees with Jim on everything just cuz he's wearing a tux.
...Jim moving the coat rack with his mind...and Pam's umbrella.
...Jim puts Dwights desk in the bathroom and Kevin comes out of the stall holding a candle.
...Michael kidnaps the pizza kid. (Which is the guy that plays Arty in Glee)
...Dwight doing defense day and Jim asking how he would beat himself. Ending with Dwight beating himself up.
...Dwight, Michael, and Andy do Parkour.
...Jim and Pam have a baby Halpert.
...Jim putting Dwight's stuff in the vending machine.
...Dwight makes the Mega Desk.
...Jim makes the Quad Desk.
...Dwights exercise ball that Jim pops with some scissors.
...Jim puts a wire on Dwights desk that runs all the out to the telephone pole.
...Andy gets 12 drummers drumming for the 12 days of Christmas for Emily.
...Jim and Pam learning morse code to be able to talk in front of Dwight in front of him.
...Pam getting Kevin to swtich the numbers on the elevator, getting Dwight in the elevator, getting the elevator stuck, and Dwight peeing the the corner.
...Andy's cast of Sweeney Todd does a show in the office.
...Jim pretending he'd been bitten by a bat and turning into a vampire.
And my Favorite....
The one where Jim/Dwight and Karen/Phyllis are traveling salesman teams. Karen and Phyllis get hideous makeovers to sell to a certain customer. Dwight sits behind Jim in the car saying that the driver always protects his side of the car. Right after which Jim slams on the breaks and mushes Dwights face. Click here to see it.
Also in the same episode is my favorite moment of my favorite episode.
But you have to watch it to get the full effect. With a little added help from my friend Imogen Heap. I LOVE the look on Jim's face at the end.
And some favorite quotes.
You give me a gift, BAM, thank you card. You invite me somewhere, POW, RSVP. You do me a favor, WHAM, favor returned. Do not test my politeness.
~Andy
R is one of the most menacing sounds in the english language. That's why it's called murder...not muckduck.
~Dwight
Kelly: What has two skinny chicken legs and sucks at ping pong?
Pam: Hi Kelly
Kelly: Guess who’s boyfriend it is.
Pam: I don’t want to guess.
Kelly: I’ll give you a hint. It’s not my boyfriend. I think it’s a guy over here.
(Cut’s to Kelly talking to the camera.)
Kelly: I don’t talk trash. I talk smack. They’re totally different. Trash talk is all hypothetical like, your mom is so fat she could eat the internet. But smack talk is happening like right now. Like you’re ugly and I know it for a fact cuz I got the evidence right there!
Pam: WB Jones is renovating their offices and their construction crews are taking up some of the parking spaces we used to get.
Jim: So we had to park at a satellite parking lot over there.
Pam: It just means that we get to see more of our lovely street. Tell them what we saw today Jim.
Jim: Well today we saw a junkyard dog attacking the bones of a rotisserie chicken.
Pam: Nature.
(Cut’s to Oscar and Andy walking)
Oscar: I’ve been here nine years and now all of a sudden I’m supposed to park half a mile away.
Andy: I lost a Penny out of my loafers Oscar.
(Cuts to Kevin sitting on the curb rubbing his feet)
Kevin: I will quit. As God as my witness, I will quit if this is not fixed.
(Cuts back to Jim and Pam)
Pam: Some of us like the walk more than others. (In the background Kevin “hurts like hell”)
Did I wake up this morning thinking I'd be putting together a bird funeral? You never know what your day here is going to turn into.
~PamK.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid
~Dwight quoting Michael

No comments:
Post a Comment