Sunday, October 31, 2010

How To Really Carve Pumpkins

My dad and I started a tradition a couple years ago that we've tried to do since then...but it hasn't happened. Till yesterday.
All ya'll carve pumpkins the wussy way. With knives and spoons. Some of you are a little more ambitious and use an exacto knife or a saw. But you all are gonna be jealous. Cuz THIS is how you really carve a pumpkin.

First you need some pumpkins. And then you need to get far away from civilization, and cops, and four wheelers. And the clouds.

Then you add your family....and some guns. :D





And a brother.
And some comedy from said brother.



A nasty bug.
Some impressions in the down time.






A Mom and A Pop
Getting shot.
And...some really funny moments.
Modeling our kills.




And then...the final massacre of the pumpkins with the BIG gun!




So awesome.
Look at your pumpkin, now look at mine, now back to your pumpkin, now back to mine. Sadly...this is not your pumpkin. But if you stopped carving your pumpkins like little wussies, your pumpkin could look like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in middle-of-nowhere Tooele county. What's in your hand, back to me. I have it. It's a 22 rifle. Look again. The 22 rifle is now a thirty aught six. Anything is possible when you carve pumpkins with guns instead of spoons and knives. I'm in a Camry.
Happy Halloween Twenty-Ten!

4 comments:

Janell said...

lol I love the "I'm in a camry"!

Ashley Baugh said...

I love that you love that! Cuz I love it too!! Spread the love!

Unknown said...

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Ashley Baugh said...

Awe thanks! I love doing it this way cuz then you don't have a mess to clean up and you get shoot things.